Wednesday 10 June 2015

For shoes lovers...


Para los amantes de los zapatos...

Eres una de esas personas que tienen miles de pares de zapatos en el armario?? Estas tazitas son especiales para vosotros! Bueno, sí, yo me incluyo, yo también colecciono zapatos...! :P

Are you one of them people who has thousands of shoes in the wardrobe?? These little cups are specially for you! Well, yeah, I'll include myself here, I also collect shoes...! :P

 Estilo 1 / Style 1: All you need is red shoes


Estilo 2 / Style 2: So many shoes for only two feet

Tacitas estilo 1 y 2 por la parte de detrás. Back part.


Estilo 3 / Style 3: Converse
This coffee cup is for my friend Mikey, one of the guys that I know who has more shoes in the wardrobe! 

''Is not so much about the shoes, but the person wearing them...''





Los productos de Lili&Miau están pintadas a mano, con mucho cariño y dedicación. 
The Lili&Miau products are hand-painted with lot of love and dedication.




Cómo hacerte con uno?? How to get one?

Si te gustaría hacerte con este lindo set, no dudes en contactar conmigo a través de CONTACTO, con tus datos y si tienes alguna otra idea o sugerencia, dímelo, estaré encantada de ayudar!

If you would like to get one, don't hesitage to contact me through CONTACT with your details and if you have any other idea or sugestion, tell me, I will be happy to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment